Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has been written and formatted based on the journal requirements and style (including references) set out in Author Guidelines (http://casmed.innosciencepress.com/index.php/cas/about/submissions).
- All authors have contributed substantially to this work (see Authorship part: http://casmed.innosciencepress.com/index.php/cas/about) and consented to submit the paper to CAS Medicine.
- The conflicts or competing interests with any financial body or funding agency that might influence the results or interpretation of their submitted works has been declared as “conflict of interest statement” in the cover letter and the manuscript.
- All authors have read and understand the Copyright and License (http://casmed.innosciencepress.com/index.php/cas/about) section.
- Authors are obliged to pay Article Processing Charge (see Article Processing Charge part: http://casmed.innosciencepress.com/index.php/cas/about) once the paper is accepted for publication.
The authors shall retain the copyright of their work but allow the Publisher to publish, copy, distribute, and convey the work.
CAS Medicine publishes accepted manuscripts under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0). Authors who submit their papers for publication by CAS Medicine agree to have the CC BY 4.0 license applied to their work, and that anyone is allowed to reuse the article or part of it free of charge for any purpose, including commercial use. As long as the author and original source is properly cited, anyone may copy, redistribute, reuse and transform the content.
For more information, refer to the journal’s Copyright and License section.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.